The Lodge® Cast Iron 6 Qt Dutch Oven is perfect for camp and hearth cooking. The cast iron construction allows for a durable build with a flanged lid that helps retain heat and house hot coals or flips over for use as a griddle. Three legs on the bottom offer stability to the design and allow it to sit right over the fire. Whether you’re in the backyard or at the campground, this pot delivers an awesome way to cook up your favorite dish! The 6 Quart Camp Dutch Oven offers a bail handle that sits on top for easy transportation or use with a tripod.
- Cast iron dutch oven
- 6 qt. capacity
- Cast iron construction provides durability
- Flanged lid holds coals and helps retain heat
- Lid flips over for use as a griddle
- Bail handle makes for easy transportation and cooking with a tripod
- 3 bottom legs allow for placement directly over campfire
- For outdoor use
- Capacity: 6 qt.
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Diameter: 12″
- Depth: 3-3/4″