This ain’t your grandma’s apron..hey, wait! It is; it’s Janey Lynn’s grandma’s apron. Her grandma started it all with the great idea of attaching her favorite hand towel (a piece of chenille she cut from her discarded bathrobe) onto her apron with buttons. This inventive woman was tired of having a wet apron from drying her hands on it. Her solution was ingenious then and lives on now. You’ll love wearing our apron with a snow white detachable Shaggie Towel. When the towel gets wet, just unbutton to remove it and throw it in the laundry. Both parts are safe to machine wash and dry. You’ll always feel dry and look great wearing our Star Apron. Choose your favorite fabric from three different star patterns. We sell our Star Aprons in a set of two; one for you to gift and one for you to keep for yourself. Fun photo ops await!
- One pair aprons (2 each, same pattern)
- One Size Fits All
- Adjustable straps allow you to customize the fit. Simply slide the straps up or down and tie when it’s just right.
- 100% cotton with detachable cotton chenille towel
- Care instructions: machine wash and dry
- Choose from 3 Star fabrics:
- Old Glory (red, white, and blue)